Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Milk


Day 5 Tuesday 1/12/10

Tuesdays at Milk Lounge is reggae night. It's located on Haight St. and there was a $10 cover. The Jah Warrior Shelter Hi-Fi brings you ”BLESS UP“ w/ resident DJs JahYzer, Ivier, and Irie Dole. The crowd is very diverse, and the DJs played all the hits. If you really want to get your dancehall on, you have to check this spot out. Just be sure to holla at the lady you want to dance with first. Unlike the east coast its disrespectful if you roll up behind a girl and start ya na meaning....don't say I didn't warn you.




DJ, DJ Ja Warrior along with other guest DJs were on the set. Every Tueday night is reggae night, and they play hits. I mean some DJs can’t play the same genre the whole night, but Ja and company had the crowd going all night. I don't dance like that, but I still got my dancehall on.

No comments:

Post a Comment